Festivals are a place for the community at large to gather and celebrate together. Whether it is an indy music festival, a chili cook-off or an antique show, festivals are as popular as ever. There are so many details that go into the planning of a successful festivals. There is the “fun” stuff – entertainment, food, music, vendors, etc. But, what can make or break your event is the behind the scenes planning:
- Do you have the proper permits?
- How are you going to safely manage and control such a large group of people?
- How will the vendors load their equipment in and out of the festival site?
- Where will all of the festival-goers park?
- What is your safety and evacuation plan in the event of emergency?