Exhibit & Trade Show Management
Tradeshows are the most cost effective and efficient way for suppliers to find new customers, showcase new products, and speed-up the selling cycle.
Making sure that your tactical execution matches your business goals is critical to make sure the “right buyers” visit your trade show or convention booth and to contain costs.
- Coordination with client, exhibit house and service vendors to complete show paperwork
- Creating the most efficient, least expensive installation and dismantle plan
- Show manual review, evaluation and organization
- Communication with show management
- Exhibit staff registration, staffing plan, housing & travel arrangements
- Lead acquisition/retrieval program management
- Promotional opportunities (signs, banners, kiosks, co-sponsorships, etc.
- Temporary staffing (hostesses, crowd gatherers)
- Completion of Exhibitor Services Kit and on-site services forms to meet discount deadlines
ON SITE MANAGER:
Overseeing installation, set up, DISMANTLE and RETURN SHIPPING.
Interfacing with show services provider and show management.
Management of all onsite logistics such as catering, audiovisual, internet, in-booth entertainment, temporary staffing, etc.
SECOND SHOW SERVICES
- Host your clients and leave the planning to the JRGE teams.
- Private hosted receptions / dinners.
- Private hosted sporting events.
- Press events.
- Hospitality suites.
- User-group meetings.
- Golf outings.
- Co-sponsored events.
- Gift/amenity distribution.
- Pre-Post FAM tours.